Butterfly Handprint Card
Find out how to create your own Butterfly Handprint Card for Mother’s Day by following along with our Arts and Crafts article
What you will need:
- Colored Card or paper
- Googly Eyes
- Pom Poms
- Felt or paint for decorating the wings (optional)
- First fold over your card or paper in half.
- Now trace your child’s hand as shown below, so that the wrist is on the fold side (when cut out you’ll get a mirrored hand).
- Now add an antenna and cut out your butterfly!
- With a different colored paper, cut out a body and head and glue to the outside of the butterfly. Glue on some googly eyes.
- You can make the head a circle or a heart.
- Now draw on the mouth.
- Decorate the handprint wings. We have made these cards with pom poms as shown. You could also do rhinestones, craft foam or any other craft decoration for the wings.
These may be the cutest Mother’s Day cards we have ever seen!
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.