Bright and Cheerful Mother’s Day Card
Find out how to create your own Bright and Cheerful Mother’s Day Card by following along with our Arts and Crafts article
What you will need:
- Regular size and mini size cupcake liners
- Buttons (Pom poms)
- Blank card
- Green crayon or pipe cleaners
- Start by gluing a regular size cupcake liner onto the card.
- Take another regular sized cupcake liner and glue it down on top of your other cupcake liner.
- Layer your flower one more time by gluing a mini cupcake liner on top.
- Glue a few brightly colored buttons / pom poms in the center of your flower.
- Finish your flower card by drawing a stem on your flower with your green crayon or use pipe cleaners. You could also use green cardstock paper for the stem, or green buttons.
- Glue your letter to have a nice message for Mother`s Day, you can also insert a picture on the inside of the card and write a personal message.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.