Bright and Cheerful Mother’s Day Card
What you will need:
- Regular size and mini size cupcake liners
- Buttons (Pom poms)
- Blank card
- Green crayon or pipe cleaners
- Start by gluing a regular size cupcake liner onto the card.
- Take another regular sized cupcake liner and glue it down on top of your other cupcake liner.
- Layer your flower one more time by gluing a mini cupcake liner on top.
- Glue a few brightly colored buttons / pom-poms in the center of your flower.
- Finish your flower card by drawing a stem on your flower with your green crayon or use pipe cleaners. You could also use green cardstock paper for the stem, or green buttons.
- Glue your letter to have a nice message for Mother’s Day, you can also insert a picture on the inside of the card and write a personal message.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.