A Flower Card for Mother’s Day
What you will need:
- Pom Poms or any other decorations
- Card Paper
- Popsicle Sticks, green paper or pipe cleaners
- Green Paint
- Begin by tracing a flower shape onto a thin piece of cardboard (optional) or just make a round flower. Trace around a lid to make a circle shape and then trace around a smaller lid for the petals.
- Glue pom poms or other decorations onto the cardboard until all the empty spaces are filled.
- Paint a popsicle stick green use the green paper or pipe cleaners.
- Glue the popsicle stick, green paper or pipe cleaners onto the base of the flower and add green paper for leaves.
These flowers would make excellent gifts and children can be so proud that they helped make them! Customize the colors of the pom poms to make them multicolored or monochromatic.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times