Spooky Bush Eyes for Halloween
Arts and Craft Fun just in time for Halloween!
Find out how to create your very own Spooky Bush Eyes and keep the kids busy in the run up to Halloween.
What you will need:
- 2 plastic pumpkin trick or treat buckets
- Styrofoam balls (white)
- Red marker
- Green, white and black card to make the eyes
- White paint
- Google eyes
- You can use 2 plastic pumpkin trick or treat buckets or the Styrofoam balls for the eyes
- We used the Styrofoam balls and painted them white again to give more dept
- Let them dry for 20 minutes
- Using the green card, cut out 2 large circle for eyes.
- Cut smaller circles in black card and glue them together.
- Finally add a small white dot onto the black circles.
- Glue the eyes on the balls, google eyes would be another option.
- Use the red marker to create red blood veins.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.