Spider Web Craft for Halloween
Arts and Craft Fun just in time for Halloween!
Find out how to create your very own Spider Web Craft for Halloween and keep the kids busy in the run up to Halloween.
What you will need:
- Popsicle sticks
- Paint (black, orange and white)
- Wool in different colors
- Paint the popsicle sticks in different colors, we did black, white and orange.
- Glue three popsicle sticks together.
- Cut off a long piece of wool and tie one end to a popsicle stick
- Wrap your wool around each popsicle stick.
- Tie the end to a popsicle stick. Leave a tail of yarn for hanging your spider craft (optional)
- Do this method with the rest of your spider webs
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times