Paper Fan Pumpkin and Ghost Craft
Arts and Craft Fun just in time for Halloween!
Find out how to create your very own Paper Fan Pumpkin and Ghost Craft and keep the kids busy in the run up to Halloween.
What you will need:
- Paper – orange and white
- Stapler and staples
- Black and white foam paper
- Google eye
- Thread (to hang optional)
- Make 3 orange paper fans for the Pumpkin and 3 white for the Ghost
- Fold each fan in half and secure the sides that meet with a staple to form a fan
- Attach the 3 fans to each other by securing with staples until a circle is formed for the pumpkin and then for the ghost in the same order.
- Cut 2 circles for the eyes 2 in white for the pumpkin and 2 black for the ghost and add your google eyes on them.
- Glue the triangle nose and the mouth.
- These make great hanging decorations – to hang, secure some thread with tape to the green stalk and hang from the ceiling (optional)
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.