Halloween Scary Boxes
Arts and Craft Fun just in time for Halloween!
Find out how to create your very own Halloween Scary Boxes and keep the kids busy in the run up to Halloween.
What you will need:
- Felt paper (white, orange, green and black)
- Paint (white, orange, green and black)
- Google eyes
- Different size boxes (we used biscuit boxes and tissue boxes or use Juice boxes for the same size)
- For the Frankenstein we used green felt paper to cover the box (another option would be to paint the box in green)
- For the Face you can use google eyes, we used white felt and markers and for the mouth, hair and nose we used the black felt paper.
- The Mummy we just wrapped in white bandages and made the eyes we used white felt and black markers, another option would be to paint in white.
- For the Pumpkin we used orange felt paper to cover the box (another option would be to paint the box in orange)
- For the Face we used black felt in the shapes of triangles.
- The Ghost we used white felt to wrap the box or you can paint the box in white paint.
- The eyes and mouth we used the black felt in a shape of circles
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.