Halloween Paper Pumpkin
Arts and Craft Fun just in time for Halloween!
Find out how to create your very own Halloween Paper Pumpkin and keep the kids busy in the run up to Halloween.
What you will need:
- Construction paper (orange, green and black)
- Glue stick
- Begin by cutting your cute Halloween Paper Pumpkin
- Cut out about 20-22 strips from orange construction paper. Punch a hole on both ends for each and every strip.
- Put a thread through one side of the strips.
- Secure the thread on the other end, creating a curve out of those strips.
- Gently spread open the strips to make a full pumpkin.
- Cut out eyes, nose and mouth out of black construction paper and paste. The paper pumpkin is ready.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times