Halloween Cotton Ball Ghosts
Arts and Craft Fun just in time for Halloween!
Halloween Cotton Ball Ghosts are an easy and fun project to get little ones excited for Halloween!
What you will need:
- Cotton Balls
- Black Construction Paper
- Scotch tape
- With a crayon or pencil, draw a ghost shapes on the white mini poster board. Cut out the shapes with some scissors.
- Using a light-colored crayon, draw 2 eyes and 1 mouth on the black felt or cut them from black construction paper. Cut out the shapes with some scissors
- Using a glue stick, apply glue to the entire ghost. Place cotton balls on top of the glue, covering the ghost shape entirely.
- Peel the adhesive off of back of the eyes and mouth (or apply the glue stick to the back of the eyes and mouth if you do not have adhesive felt) and place on top of the cotton-filled ghost.
- Use scotch tape to attach the yarn in the back of the ghost for hanging.
- Hang your ghosts and enjoy!
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.