Halloween Circle Craft
Arts and Craft Fun just in time for Halloween!
Find out how to create your very own Halloween Circle Craft and keep the kids busy in the run up to Halloween.
What you will need:
- Pipe cleaners in different colors
- Star stickers
- Halloween stickers (they came from Baker Ross, we reused them for another activity that we did)
- Cut out the Cardboard in the shape of the circle and cut a smaller circle in the middle (be careful using the scissors)
- We covered the carboard with glue and added the pipe cleaners around the cardboard using different colors.
- Decorate with Stars and Halloween stickers.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.