Halloween Balloon Spider Cobweb
Arts and Craft Fun just in time for Halloween!
Find out how to create your very own Halloween Balloon Spider Cobweb and keep the kids busy in the run up to Halloween.
What you will need:
- White Wool
- Mixing Bowl
- Pipe cleaners or small plastic spider
- Take some balloons and blow a few up.
- Use equal parts of white glue and water; mix them together to make a watered-down glue solution for the wool.
- Carefully place the white wool into the glue solution to soak. Make sure you leave an end of the wool on the side of the bowl.
- Wrap each balloon with white wool to make the cobweb, wind the wool and wrap it around and around in several directions.
- Tie a dry piece of wool around the knot on the balloon and hang it to dry for at least 24 hours. The wool will be hard when it is dry.
- Use a needle a pair of scissors, or a sharp knife to pop the balloon inside each cobweb, gently remove it from the inside of the spider craft.
- Decorate your cobweb with a plastic spider or we used the pipe cleaner to make our spider.
Have fun with this activity and we always recommend adult supervision.