Ghost Lanterns Craft
Arts and Craft Fun just in time for Halloween!
Find out how to create your very own Ghost Lanterns and keep the kids busy in the run up to Halloween.
What you will need:
- Paper Cup or tin
- Black foam paper
- White felt paper
- White paper (white crepe paper, toilet paper or plastic bag)
- Google eyes (optional)
- Black marker (optional)
- Prepare the paper cup, a plain white paper cup is the best choice for making a paper cup ghost (any paper cup will do as you can always paint it white) or another options is to wrap the paper cup in white felt paper as we did.
- Create the face, cut 2 circles from black foam paper for the eyes. Another option is to use google eyes or draw them with the black marker.
- For the mouth cut a big circle from black foam paper or draw it with the black marker.
- Cut the strips from white paper and glue them around the inside of the paper cup’s mouth.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.