Scary Ghost Leaf Craft
Creating a ghost leaf is a great way of extending the learning about Halloween and using alternative material to create artwork. It will help to develop hand-eye coordination and concentration.
What you will need:
- A selection of different size leaves
- White paint and paint brush
- A black felt tip pen / marker
- Collect leaves of different sizes and dry them with tissue
- Making sure the leaf is dry, paint one side white, allow to dry and then paint the other side.
- When all the leaves are dry draw a ghost face on them with the black marker
- Finally attach some string to the back with tape so they look like they are flying.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.