Arts & Crafts Fun – Pretzel Mummies
What you will need:
- 1 cup of White Chocolate Chips
- Pretzel Sticks
- Chocolate Chips
- Place the white chocolate in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30 to 45 seconds, stopping and stirring every 10 seconds, or until melted and smooth. Place a third of the melted chocolate into a zip-top bag.
- Line a baking sheet with wax or crease proof paper.
- Dip the top half of the pretzels in the melted chocolate in the bowl. Place on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate in the zip-top bag over the dipped pretzel tops and press in the mini chocolate chips to make eyes.
- Chill about 30 minutes or until the chocolate is firm.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision always.