Creating a Halloween Skeleton is a great way of extending the learning about Halloween and using alternative material to create art work. It will help to develop hand-eye coordination and concentration.
What you will need:
- White and Black Paper
- A black marker
- Safety Scissors
- Cotton bud sticks
- White chalk or pencil
- Small paint brush
- On a piece of white paper draw a skeleton face and cut it out.
- Next draw the body of a Skelton (as shown in the picture below) with a white pencil or piece of chalk.
- Then take your glue and using a small paint brush or the nozzle on the glue top, apply glue to all the lines.
- Then stick on the cotton buds using two for each leg and arm, one for the body, four across the body to make the ribs, a half a cotton bud for each foot and four halves for each hand to create the fingers.
- Finally stick the skeleton head you cut out at the top of the body.
Have fun with this experiment and adult supervision at all times.