Creating a Halloween Skeleton is a great way of extending the learning about Halloween and using alternative material to create artwork. It will help to develop hand-eye coordination and concentration.
What you will need:
- White paper (black paper optional)
- A black marker (optional)
- Safety Scissors
- Cotton bud sticks
- White chalk or pencil (optional)
- Small paint brush (optional)
- On a piece of white paper draw a skeleton face and cut it out or use our Skeleton Face Template.
- Next draw the body of a Skelton (as shown in the picture below) with a white pencil or piece of chalk.
- Then take your glue and using a small paint brush or the nozzle on the glue top, apply glue to all the lines.
- Then stick on the cotton buds using two for each leg and arm, one for the body, four across the body to make the ribs, a half a cotton bud for each foot and four halves for each hand to create the fingers.
- Finally stick the skeleton head you cut out at the top of the body.
Skeleton Head Template
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision always.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.