Arts & Crafts Fun – Halloween Faces
Creating a Halloween faces is a great way of extending the learning about Halloween and using alternative material to create artwork. It will help to develop hand-eye coordination and concentration.
What you will need:
- Colored Paper plates
- Black felt
- Black and white card
- Googley eyes
- Orange, green and black paint and paint brushes
- Safety scissors
- Black marker
- Paint a paper plate orange
- Cut a piece of green paper in to the shape of a stalk.
- Cut the mouth out of black paper as shown in the picture
- Glue on the googley eye, mouth and stalk
- Paint a paper plate black
- Cut two triangle ears and two wings shape out of black card
- Cut the mouth with two teeth out of white paper as shown in the picture
- Glue on the googley eye, mouth, ears and wings
Frank Einstein face:
- Paint a square paper plate green
- Cut two shapes as shown in the picture for the steel bolt out of black card.
- Cut a pie of black felt with a zigzag cut on one side for the hair
- Draw the mouth on with a black marker and a scar on one side of the face.
- Glue on the googley eye, ears and hair
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.