Father’s Day Shirt Card
Creating this Father’s Day Shirt Card for Dad extends a child’s learning and using alternative material to create artwork. It will help to develop hand-eye coordination and concentration.
What you will need:
- Construction paper or card for shirt
- Patterned paper for tie
- Black marker
- Print our Shirt template on a colored construction paper.
- You can also print it on white paper and have the children color the shirt card base
- Cut out the template – cut along the full line and slits for collar
- Fold along the dashed line on the shirt card base.
- For the tie we used a patterned paper folded in two triangles and glue together.
- Fold the strips of paper on top of the card, the bottom corners towards the top of the tie to create a collar.
- Add different button on the shirt
- Write your own message to make it special
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times