Father’s Day Shirt Card
Creating this Father’s Day Shirt Card for Dad extends a child’s learning and using alternative material to create artwork. It will help to develop hand-eye coordination and concentration.
What you will need:
- Construction paper or card for shirt
- Patterned paper for tie
- Black marker
- Print our Shirt template on a colored construction paper.
- You can also print it on white paper and have the children color the shirt card base
- Cut out the template – cut along the full line and slits for collar
- Fold along the dashed line on the shirt card base.
- For the tie we used a patterned paper folded in two triangles and glue together.
- Fold the strips of paper on top of the card, the bottom corners towards the top of the tie to create a collar.
- Add different button on the shirt
- Write your own message to make it special
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.