Father’s Day Pizza Card
Make a unique and fun card for Father’s Day with your little ones. This Father’s Day Pizza Card is super cheesy and memorable for the best dad ever!
What you will need:
- Black, Pink, Red, Green, Light Brown & Yellow Craft Foam Sheets
- Card Paper
- Pencil or Marker
- Googly Eyes
- Pizza Template
- Letters (optional)
- Begin by downloading and printing the pizza template. Cut the template out and trace the pizza template onto the yellow craft foam sheet and cut out. Glue the pizza onto blue paper card.
- Make a crust, using the brown foam paper.
- Glue the yellow craft foam onto the light brown craft foam.
- Cut circles out of the red craft foam to make pepperonis. Glue all over the pizza. Add more toppings if you’d like. Cut a mouth from the black craft foam and glue onto your pizza.
- Cut rosy cheeks from the pink craft foam and glue on both sides of the google eyes (optional)
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.