Father’s Day Frog Card
Creating this Father’s Day Frog Card for your Dad to keep his keys in is a great way of extending a child’s learning capabilities and teaches them something new by using alternative material to create art work. It will help to develop hand-eye coordination and concentration.
What you will need:
- Different colored card
- Felt tipped pens
- Paper plates
- Cut out feet, eyes and hands as shown in the picture above for green paper
- Paint on side of a paper plate green and allow to dry.
- Paint the other side red and allow to dry
- Fold the plate in half with the green on the outside.
- Attach the feet, hands and eyes as shown above and write your Father’s day message or add a photo of yourself on the inside
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.