Father’s Day Frog Card
Creating this Father’s Day Frog Card for your Dad to keep his keys in is a great way of extending a child’s learning capabilities and teaches them something new by using alternative material to create artwork. It will help to develop hand-eye coordination and concentration.
What you will need:
- Different colored card
- Felt tipped pens
- Paper plates
- Cut out feet, eyes and hands as shown in the picture above for green paper
- Use a green paper plate or paint on side of a paper plate green and allow to dry.
- Paint the other side red and allow to dry
- Fold the plate in half with the green on the outside.
- Attach the feet, hands and eyes as shown above and write your Father’s Day message
- Add a photo of yourself on the inside (optional)
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.