Father’s Day Book Markers
Creating some Father’s Day Book Markers is a great way of extending a child’s learning capabilities and teaches them something new by using alternative material to create artwork. It will help to develop hand-eye coordination and concentration.
What you will need:
- Different colored card paper
- Felt tipped pens
- Cut a square of card measuring 6 inches by 6 inches
- Fold one corner to the top to make a triangle
- Fold each of the bottom corners of the top
- Open the paper back to the original triangle with a square in the middle and a triangle on either side
- Fold down the top of the triangle to the bottom and then fold the two triangles on either side up and tuck them in giving you the basic shape.
- Decorated the bookmarker to make a monster face by adding the eye, sharp teeth and a mouth color using colored card.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.