Father’s Day Boat Picture
Creating a Father’s Day boat picture for Dad extends a child’s learning and using alternative material to create artwork. It will help to develop hand-eye coordination and concentration.
What you will need:
- Different colored card – Blue for background, brown for Boat and white for the sails
- Felt tipped pens
- Firstly, you will need a square of blue card
- Cut out a boat shape as in the picture above using brown card
- Cut three small circles from black card
- Cut out two sail shapes as in the picture.
- Glue the boat to the blue card, the black circles the boat as windows, glue two straws as the masts and attach the sails.
- Allow to dry and then write your Father’s Day message on to the sail.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.