Father’s Day Airplane Craft
Creating this Father’s Day Airplane Craft for their Dad, extends a child’s learning and using alternative material to create artwork. It will help to develop hand-eye coordination and concentration.
What you will need:
- Wooden clothes peg
- Paint and brushes
- Lollipop sticks – plain or in different colors
- Letters (optional)
- Paint the wooden clothes peg in your favorite color and leave to dry.
- You will need 3 lollipop sticks for your airplane.
- When the peg is dry glue a lollipop sticks on both sides of the peg at on end to create the wings as shown in the picture above.
- Break the end of the third stick and glue to the middle of the bigger piece.
- Finally attach to the other end of the peg to make the back of the plane as shown in the picture and leave to dry.
- If you like you can paint the wings when the glue is dry.
- Add a message from Letters for your Father to make this day special (optional)
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.