Father’s Day Airplane Craft
Creating this Father’s Day Airplane Craft for their Dad, extends a child’s learning and using alternative material to create artwork. It will help to develop hand-eye coordination and concentration.
What you will need:
- Wooden clothes peg
- Paint and brushes
- Lollipop sticks – plain or in different colors
- Letters (optional)
- Paint the wooden clothes peg in your favorite color and leave to dry.
- You will need 3 lollipop sticks for your airplane.
- When the peg is dry glue a lollipop sticks on both sides of the peg at on end to create the wings as shown in the picture above.
- Break the end of the third stick and glue to the middle of the bigger piece.
- Finally attach to the other end of the peg to make the back of the plane as shown in the picture and leave to dry.
- If you like you can paint the wings when the glue is dry.
- Add a message from Letters for your Father to make this day special (optional)
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times