Popsicle Stick Easter Bunny Craft
Children of all ages will love helping to make these adorable bunnies and handing them out to friends or using as a bookmark. Stick them in Easter baskets or use them as name cards on your Easter table! You will love how easy these are to create!
What you will need:
- Jumbo craft sticks
- Pink acrylic paint
- Pink pom poms
- White and Pink foam sheets
- Small googly eyes
- Cut the following shapes out of the white and pink foam sheets:
6 white ears
6 small pink shapes for the insides of the ears
6 white feet
6 pink circles for the feet (or use small pink pom poms)
3 white shape for the cheeks.
- Using the glue, begin gluing the shapes onto the craft stick.
- Glue the ears behind the top of the head portion, the feet on the bottom and the cheeks near the top 1/3 of the craft stick.
- Glue the pink pom poms onto the cheeks for the nose.
- Add the googly eyes as well as some whiskers onto the cheeks with a thin black marker.
- Each one will turn out slightly different with its own little personality!
- You can even paint them different Easter colors – like baby blue, green and orange!
You will love making this popsicle stick Easter Bunny craft with your kids as spring approaches! This is just the thing to get you out of those Winter blues and in the mood for a new season!
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.