Paper Easter Bunny
Children love paper crafts and this paper Easter bunny is fun and easy to make. You might want to be careful with the scissors and give the child the cut out pieces to stick together. Once complete the Easter bunny can embrace your mantelpiece with its presence. Here’s how to make it:
What you will need:
- Construction paper
- Pipe cleaner
- Puff balls
- Cardboard rolls
- Cut out big bunny ears and a head out of white construction paper. also cut out a bow tie
- Color the bunny ears any color you like and stick them at the back of the head.
- Cut/draw eyes on the head
- Glue the puffballs in place of the nose. You can use two to three puffballs to make a funny looking nose
- Under the nose, stick the bow tie
- Your cute little paper bunny is ready which you can hang in the house.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.