Paper Easter Bunny
Children love paper crafts and this paper Easter bunny is fun and easy to make. You might want to be careful with the scissors and give the child the cut-out pieces to stick together. Once complete the Easter bunny can embrace your mantelpiece with its presence.
What you will need:
- Construction paper
- Pipe cleaner
- Cardboard rolls
- Google eyes
- Pompons (different color)
- Black pencil
- Paint (yellow, pink and blue)
- Cut out big bunny ears and a head out of white construction paper. also cut out a bow tie
- Color the bunny ears any color you like and stick them at the head.
- Glue the Google eyes on the head
- Glue the pompoms in place of the nose. You can use two to three pompons to make a funny looking nose.
- Use the pipe cleaners or black pencil for drawing the mouth.
- Your cute little paper bunny is ready which you can hang in the house.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.