Oreo Easter Eggs
The Oreo Easter Eggs are delicious and easy to make. Your children also can have fun by decorating.
What you will need:
- 1 package Double Stuffed Oreos
- 6 oz. Cream Cheese
- 16 oz. Dipping Chocolate
- Colored Candy Chocolate Melts of your choice for decorating
- 1 egg cookie cutter
- Grind Oreos up finely in a food processor.
- With clean hands, mash softened cream cheese and crushed Oreos until well combined and uniform in color.
- Using an egg cookie cutter, press some of the Oreo truffle inside to form the egg shape. Remove carefully from cookie cutter and place on a wax covered cookie sheet. Repeat until all Oreo truffle is used up.
- Put in freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- While balls are in freezer, melt chocolate per directions.
- Pull the Oreo Truffles out of freezer, and dip into chocolate. Let harden completely.
- Melt colored candy chocolate melts and pipe as desired to decorate eggs. Let chocolate harden
- Let chocolate set, refrigerate and enjoy!
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.