You need a cute basket to collect your bunny Easter eggs and the basket is not only easy to make but is a fresh new idea to try with children. Here is how to make it.
What you will need:
- Small basket
- Yellow paint
- Paint brushes
- Ribbon (green and yellow)
- Hot glue gun
- Easter decorations like bunnies, chicks, carrots, grass etc.
- For this craft idea, you will easily find everything in the craft store.
- Color your basked in yellow.
- Do not forget to cover the basket handle with yellow and green ribbon
- Add any Easter decoration like bunnies, chicks, carrots, grass etc.
- Place it in your garden or let children collect their eggs in the basket
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.