You need a cute basket to collect your bunny Easter eggs and the basket is not only easy to make but is a fresh new idea to try with children. Here is how to make it.
What you will need:
- Small basket
- Yellow paint
- Paint brushes
- Ribbon (green and yellow)
- Hot glue gun
- Easter decorations like bunnies, chicks, carrots, grass etc.
- For this craft idea, you will easily find everything in the craft store.
- Color your basked in yellow.
- Do not forget to cover the basket handle with yellow and green ribbon
- Add any Easter decoration like bunnies, chicks, carrots, grass etc.
- Place it in your garden or let children collect their eggs in the basket
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.