You definitely need cute baskets to collect your bunny Easter eggs and a Moss Basket isn’t only easy to make, but is a fresh new idea to try with children. Here is how to make it:
What you will need:
- Small basket
- Green moss
- Hot glue gun
- For this craft idea, you will easily find everything in the craft store.
- Apply hot glue to the sides of the basket and cover it with the green moss
- Do not forget to cover the basket handle in moss
- Once complete make sure no part of the original basket is showing
- Trim any stray pieces of moss
- Add eggs and place it in your garden or let children collect their eggs in the basket
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.