Mini Popsicle Stick Easter Animals
Enjoy this simple craft just in time for Easter Holidays. Making some Mini Popsicle Stick Easter Animals together with your children is loads of fun.
What you will need:
- Craft sticks
- White and yellow pipe cleaners
- Yellow and white construction paper
- Yellow and white paint
- Googly eyes
- Start by coloring the craft stick with white and yellow paint. Let them dry.
- Cut the head shapes, round one from yellow construction paper for chicken and white circle with ears for the bunny.
- Draw (or glue) the beak, nose and ears. Stick on a pair of googly eyes (or draw them).
- Once the paint on craft sticks is dry, place it at the center of the pipe cleaner. Start wrapping the pipe cleaners around them, twisting them on the back side of the craft stick.
- Continue wrapping the pipe cleaner until you are done.
- Tuck the loose end under the wrapped pipe cleaner.
- Stick on the head with glue and you have your Easter craft stick puppets ready.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision always.