Easter Craft Stick Puppets
This simple craft is perfect for Easter Holidays and your children can use these Easter craft stick puppets to play with them.
What you will need:
- Craft sticks
- White and yellow pipe cleaners
- Yellow and white construction paper
- Yellow and white paint
- Googly eyes
- Black marker
- Start by coloring the craft stick and let them dry.
- While they dry cut the head shapes, round one from yellow construction paper for chick and white circle with ears for the bunny.
- Draw (or glue) the beak, nose and ears. Stick on a pair of googly eyes (or draw them).
- Once the paint on craft sticks is dry, place it at the centre of the pipe cleaner. Start wrapping the pipe cleaners around them, twisting them on the back side of the craft stick.
- Continue wrapping the pipe cleaner until you are done.
- Tuck the loose end under the wrapped pipe cleaner.
- Stick on the head with glue and you have your Easter craft stick puppets ready.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision always.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.