Keepsake Easter Bunny
Like a paper craft bunny, the keepsake Easter bunny is a fun Easter craft activity to do with your children. Once it is complete it will be completely adorable to hang it in your house and have it as a keepsake for the fun time you and your children had.
What you will need:
- Pictures of your children
- Print a picture of your children, about 8 inches tall. Make sure to leave some space around the picture when you cut out the face, for sticking the puffballs.
- Get your children’s footprints. This could be tricky and messy, but you can prevent the mess by laying down a cloth and then ask them to walk over the paper with the paint covered feet.
- Cut 4 prints of feet out, once they dry
- Cut out a big belly and glue on the puff balls
- Next, glue on the head and add the feet.
- There you have your very own kid’s funny looking Easter bunny face keepsake.
- Try these artsy crafts and enjoy Easter in a new way this year.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.