Keepsake Easter Bunny
Similar to a paper craft bunny, the Keepsake Easter Bunny is a fun Easter craft activity to do with your children. Once it’s complete it will be completely adorable to hang it in your house and have it as a keepsake for the fun time you and your children had. To make the Keepsake Easter Bunny, here is what you need to do:
What you will need:
- Pictures of your children
- Print a picture of your children, about 8 inches tall. Make sure to leave some space around the picture when you cut out the face, for sticking the puffballs.
- Get your children’s footprints. This could be tricky and messy but you can prevent the mess by laying down a cloth and then ask them to walk over the paper with the paint covered feet.
- Cut 4 prints of feet out, once they dry
- Cut out a big belly and glue on the puff balls
- Next, glue on the head and add the feet.
- There you have your very own kid’s funny looking Easter bunny face keepsake.
Try these artsy crafts and enjoy Easter in a new way this year.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.