Egg Carton Bunny
What you will need:
- Egg Carton
- Paint – red, yellow and blue
- Googly Eyes
- Pink Pom Poms
- White Foam
- Masking Tape
- Black Marker
- Chocolate eggs
- Easter decorations
- Begin by cutting 2 egg compartments and trimming off any excess to create a flat top to the cartons.
- Place the trimmed egg cartons on top of each other with the flat tops touching. Take a piece of masking tape and put a small piece on the back of the cartons.
- Then open the egg carton and place another piece of masking tape on the inside.
- Paint the egg cartons in different color like red, yellow and blue.
- Cut 2 bunny ear shapes out of the foam.
- Once the paint has dried, add the google eyes and pink pom poms for the nose with glue.
- Glue on the ears as well. Take a thick black marker and add whiskers and eyelashes if desired.
- Now fill with candy and enjoy!
These would be cute to put up for your Easter Egg hunt or as decoration on a table for Easter dinner!
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision always.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.