Egg Carton Bunny
What you will need:
- Egg Carton
- Paint – red, yellow and blue
- Googly Eyes
- Pink Pom Poms
- White Foam
- Masking Tape
- Black Marker
- Chocolate eggs
- Easter decorations
- Begin by cutting 2 egg compartments and trimming off any excess to create a flat top to the cartons.
- Place the trimmed egg cartons on top of each other with the flat tops touching. Take a piece of masking tape and put a small piece on the back of the cartons.
- Then open the egg carton and place another piece of masking tape on the inside.
- Paint the egg cartons in different color like red, yellow and blue.
- Cut 2 bunny ear shapes out of the foam.
- Once the paint has dried, add the google eyes and pink pom poms for the nose with glue.
- Glue on the ears as well. Take a thick black marker and add whiskers and eyelashes if desired.
- Now fill with candy and enjoy!
These would be cute to put up for your Easter Egg hunt or as decoration on a table for Easter dinner!
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision always.