Easter Sock Bunny
What you will need:
- Small sock (white, grey or pink)
- Google eyes
- Rubber bands
- Cotton balls or rice
- Fill your sock with about a cup of cotton balls or rice, depending on the size of your sock. Tie clear rubber bands twice to create a head, one on the neck and one on top of the head
- Cut a contrasting piece of felt to create a “belly” for the bunny, glue onto sock using glue
- Glue eyes, teeth (a tiny square piece of felt cut down the middle that resembles teeth), pom poms on the back, and a nose (small rounded triangle piece of felt). Tie a bow around the sock bunny.
- Cut the top of the sock in half to create ears on the sock bunny. Snip off the corners to make the ears slightly rounded.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision always.