What you will need:
- 3 Cups of mini marshmallows
- 3 Tsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 Tsp vanilla
- 4 Cups dry chow noodles
- Small candies, Jellybeans, M & M’s, Cadbury’s Mini Eggs
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Over low heat melts the marshmallows and butter in a large saucepan.
- Once melted, stir in the vanilla, then the chow noodles.
- Coat your hands liberally with shortening, (butter does not work as well) and have some nearby for re-coating.
- Grab a clump of noodles smaller than a tennis ball and larger than a golf ball. Form into a ball while pressed your thumbs into the middle, forming a nest
- Allow the nests to cool, then fill with the candy of your choice, jellybeans work well too!
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.