Chocolate Easter Egg Nest Cakes
What you will need:
- 225g/8oz plain chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 tbsp. golden syrup
- 50g/2oz butter
- 75g/3oz cornflakes
- Easter bunnies, chicks or any other decorations.
- Line a 12-hole fairy cake tin with paper cases.
- Melt the chocolate, golden syrup, and butter in a bowl set over a pan of gently simmering water, (do not let the base of the bowl touch the water).
- Stir the mixture until smooth.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and gently stir in the cornflakes until all the cereal is coated in the chocolate.
- Divide the mixture between the paper cases.
- Chill in the fridge for 1 hour, or until completely set.
- Decorate with any Easter bunny or chicks that you may have.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision always.