Bunny Handprint Card
You can make this an Easter card and write a special message inside.
- White cardstock
- Small white cotton wool (pom poms)
- Pink pipe cleaner
- Pink pom pom
- Googly Eyes
- Pink or red paint
- Decorations (optional)
- First fold your cardstock over to trace the hand.
- Spread your pinky and ring finger together and your middle and index finger together to form the two “ears” of the bunny. Then cut it out so you have a card like this.
- Paint the inside of the ears red or pink and let it dry.
- Start adding your cotton wool or white pom poms if you have, by gluing to your card. Fill the space as much as possible. When you are done there will still be some gaps. You can continue to add extra cotton wool into those gaps to really fill the whole bunny.
- Cut two pieces of pipe cleaner and twist them together to form the whiskers. Then glue to your card. Glue your pink pom pom on top.
- Glue your googly eyes on.
- Use any other decorations that you may have to make it special.
Now your Easter Bunny is done! You can write a simply “Hoppy Easter” inside the card or make it more personalized too!
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times