Bunny Handprint Art
What you will need:
- Paint (black, red, yellow)
- Google yes or any other decorations (optional)
- Squeeze or add a bit of paint on the hand. You can also squeeze the paint onto a palette and have the child paint their hand with a brush.
- Paint only the palm and fingers of one hand, leaving the thumb unpainted.
- Press the palm onto paper, separating the middle and ring fingers to make the bunny’s ears apart. Slowly and carefully lift the painted hand off the paper.
- Wash the hand
- Time to decorate! Paint the ears.
- For the facial feature’s children can either use a paintbrush or a black marker, whichever they find easier. Use google eyes or draw the eyes,
- Draw the nose, whiskers and mouth. Bunny teeth too if you like!
- Let it dry.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision always.