Bunny Handprint Art
What you will need:
- Paint (black, red, yellow)
- Google yes or any other decorations (optional)
- Squeeze or add a bit of paint on the hand. You can also squeeze the paint onto a palette and have the child paint their hand with a brush.
- Paint only the palm and fingers of one hand, leaving the thumb unpainted.
- Press the palm onto paper, separating the middle and ring fingers to make the bunny’s ears apart. Slowly and carefully lift the painted hand off the paper.
- Wash the hand
- Time to decorate! Paint the ears.
- For the facial feature’s children can either use a paintbrush or a black marker, whichever they find easier. Use google eyes or draw the eyes,
- Draw the nose, whiskers and mouth. Bunny teeth too if you like!
- Let it dry.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision always.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.