Easter Eggs Crafts
Easter is just around the corner, which means it is time to pull your creative thoughts together to decorate your home and give it some Easter feels. If you have children, of your own or in the family, Easter becomes a fun filled time, where you can engage the little ones in some interesting and creative Easter crafts. If you have run out of craft ideas for this year’s Easter holiday, here are a few ideas to help you out.
You do not necessarily have to only paint your Easter eggs different colors, but you can make bunny Easter eggs as well. Once you are done, it will look like bunnies popping out of the bushes, only to realize it is an Easter egg. It might it become difficult for the children to find them too.
What you will need:
- Craft eggs
- Stiffened felt or cardstock
- Craft paint
- Hot glue
- Cut out ears from the stiffened felt
- Paint pink inner ears using craft paints
- Cut small ovals for feet and paint them as you see fit using the same pink craft paint
- Paint a cute little face on the craft eggs, using the glue gun stick the feet to the front
- Bend the bottom of the ears and glue them on
- Your bunny Easter eggs are ready. Feel free to make as many as you want.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.