With your bunny mask ready, children will love wearing the bunny ears. However, these cute bunny ears will even look fine without a mask. Your kid will have an Easter accessory to flaunt. Here’s how to make it:
What you will need:
- Pink, yellow and white felt
- Hot glue sticks
- Hot glue gun
- Stapler (optional)
- Cut a strip of pink felt that will cover the top of the headband. Stick it with glue
- Cut out ears out of the pink felt and cut out ½ inch smaller ears of the same shape out of white felt to make the inner ears
- Stick the white inner ears on the pink felt and fold them vertically from the middle
- Glue the ears on the headband and let it set or use the stapler to stick them together or the headband.
- Bunny ears are ready to flaunt
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.