With your bunny mask ready, children will love wearing the bunny ears. However, these cute bunny ears will even look fine without a mask. Your kid will have an Easter accessory to flaunt. Here’s how to make it:
What you will need:
- Pink, yellow and white felt
- Hot glue sticks
- Hot glue gun
- Stapler (optional)
- Cut a strip of pink felt that will cover the top of the headband. Stick it with glue
- Cut out ears out of the pink felt and cut out ½ inch smaller ears of the same shape out of white felt to make the inner ears
- Stick the white inner ears on the pink felt and fold them vertically from the middle
- Glue the ears on the headband and let it set or use the stapler to stick them together or the headband.
- Bunny ears are ready to flaunt
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.