Wooden Spoon Angel Christmas Ornaments
Children love making homemade Christmas ornaments to add to their tree every year. These wooden spoon angel Christmas ornaments are simply, pretty and will add such a great touch to your tree.
What you will need:
- Wooden spoons
- Pink foam sheet
- White Round doilies
- Wool (color of choice)
- Gold glitter (optional)
- Gold or white pipe cleaners
- Black marker
- Ribbon (optional)
- Fold your doily in half and glue them together and then cut them in half to make two angel wings.
- Cut out a white or pink angel gown from your foam sheet and a few strands of wool to use for hair.
- Cut off a section of your pipe cleaner to make a halo.
- Bend the gold ribbon to form a circle and wrap the ends of it around the remaining section of stick and glue it so you can hang it on your Christmas tree as an ornament (optional).
- Use your black marker to draw eyes, a nose and a mouth onto the back of your wooden spoon.
- Glue your yarn around the top of the spoon for hair. Then glue on the white gown and the wings.
- Finally glue the halo behind the angel face.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times