A simple and beautiful Sock Snowman to make for the Christmas. This craft is perfect for everyone who has been experiencing the missing sock phenomena as now you know what you can do with all the odd socks.
What you will need:
- White socks (the more the merrier)
- Sock in color for the hat
- Rice or cotton balls
- Rubber bands (or hair ties)
- Colorful buttons
- Glue gun
- Yellow pom poms
- Google eyes
- First, cut off the top of the sock from the foot.
- Turn the sock inside out and attach a rubber band or a hair ties tightly to the top of the sock. Then turn the sock right-side out again.
- Fill the sock with cotton balls or rice. Make sure to pack it down as you go so the sock gets a nice round base.
- Rubber band or hair ties the top of the sock closed and put another rubber band 3/4 of the way to the top for the head of your snowman.
- Now, decorate!
- Add a ribbon around your snowman’s neck and add google eyes, nose, and buttons.
- Use the toe of your cut socks to fashion a stocking cap.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times