Robin’s Feet Christmas Craft
This Robin’s feet Christmas craft is a great idea for little ones!
What you will need:
- Red and Brown Paint
- Orange or Yellow Marker
- White Canvas or Thick White Paper
- Pour Brown Paint onto a Plate or Paint Tray.
- Dip foot into the brown paint and help child to firmly press footprint onto the canvas or white paper.
- Allow to dry.
- Use Red paint to draw Robin’s belly onto your footprint.
- Use Marker to draw on feet and beak.
- Dot eye onto Robin’s head
Nanny Tip: These Robin’s feet Christmas craft ideas can make an excellent keepsake for parents and grandparents, put onto a Canvas to make a gift.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.