Robin’s Feet Christmas Craft
This Robin’s feet Christmas craft is a great idea for little ones!
What you will need:
- Red and Brown Paint
- Orange or Yellow Marker
- White Canvas or Thick White Paper
- Pour Brown Paint onto a Plate or Paint Tray.
- Dip foot into the brown paint and help child to firmly press footprint onto the canvas or white paper.
- Allow to dry.
- Use Red paint to draw Robin’s belly onto your footprint.
- Use Marker to draw on feet and beak.
- Dot eye onto Robin’s head
Nanny Tip: These Robin’s feet Christmas craft ideas can make an excellent keepsake for parents and grandparents, put onto a Canvas to make a gift.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.