Polar Bear Ornaments
Follow our guide on how to make some Polar Bear Ornaments. The perfect way to keep your little ones occupied in the run up to Christmas
You will need:
- Styrofoam balls
- White wool
- White felt
- Black Pompoms
- Ribbon or pipe cleaners
- Diamantes or google eyes
- Wrap Styrofoam ball in white wool, tie knot in wool and cut.
- Trace an ear shape onto felt twice, cut ears out, repeat with a smaller shape on white felt and glue the two pieces together
- Stick ears to yarn-wrapped ball, glue the black pom-pom for nose. Glue on diabetes or google eyes for the eyes.
- Glue the ribbon or pipe cleaners to the back of the ball.
- Hang them on your Christmas Tree as a decoration.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.