Follow our guide on how to make some Paper Snowflakes. The perfect way to keep your little ones occupied in the run up to Christmas
What you will need:
- Paper (A4 white or coloured, it is up to you).
- Cut an A4 size sheet into a square by folding a corner into a triangle and cutting the excess of the paper.
- Fold the triangle in half to make a smaller triangle.
- Keep the ‘open’ end of the triangle to the left and the main fold on your right. Then visually divide the triangle into thirds. Fold the right-hand side down so the bottom right corner is poking down below the bottom of the triangle.
- Fold the left-hand side over on top of the other side so it resembles an arrowhead.
- Turn over to reveal a straight line across the top of the smaller triangles. Cut along this line to even it off.
- Cut shapes into both sides of the triangle and unfold to reveal your shape.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.