Paper Snowflakes – Arts & Crafts Fun
To make your Paper Snowflakes, you will need:
- paper (A4 white or coloured, it’s up to you),
- Cut an A4 size sheet into a square by folding a corner into a triangle and cutting the excess of the paper.
- Fold the triangle in half to make a smaller triangle.
- Keep the ‘open’ end of the triangle to the left and the main fold on your right. Then visually divide the triangle into thirds. Fold the right-hand side down so the bottom right corner is poking down below the bottom of the triangle.
- Fold the left hand side over on top of the other side so it resembles an arrow head.
- Turn over to reveal a straight line across the top of the smaller triangles. Cut along this line to even it off.
- Cut shapes into both sides of the triangle and unfold to reveal your shape.
NB: This cut (with the main fold on the right-hand side and the ‘open’ side on the left) makes the large six-pointed star in the centre of the main image.
Have fun with this experiment and we recommend adult supervision at all times.