Marshmallow Snowman and Hot Chocolate
Ingredients you will need to make your Marshmallow Snowman and Hot Chocolate
- 3 large Marshmallows
- Icing pen in black and orange
- 1 giant chocolate button
- 1 domed shaped chocolate
- 2tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Handful of mini marshmallows
- 2tbsp of drinking chocolate
- 1 cookie
- 3 strawberry laces
Other Items you will need to make your Marshmallow Snowman and Hot Chocolate
- 1 cocktail stick
- 1 large Jar
- Ribbon and a gift tag
- First make the marshmallow snowman. Skewer the marshmallows together with a cocktail stick – cut off any of the stick that stick out from the top. Use a little of the icing pen to stick a chocolate button and the domed shaped chocolate to the top of each marshmallow stack, then draw on a face and 3 dots for buttons. Plait 3 strawberry laces and tie around the neck for a scarf. Stick the snowman to a cookie with a little more icing, then set aside to dry for a few mins.
- Mix the cocoa and drinking chocolate together in the bottom of your jar. Put the snowman on top, then scatter around the mini marshmallows. Screw on the lid, tie with a ribbon and a gift tag with the following instructions: Warm 300ml milk in a pan. Remove the snowman from the jar and add the milk. Stir until smooth and chocolatey, then enjoy, with your marshmallow snowman for dunking.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.