What you will need:
- Large Marshmallows
- Icing pen red or yellow
- Milk chocolate
- Cookies or biscuits (for the base)
- Liquorice for scarfs
- First make the marshmallow snowman.
- Stack the 3 marshmallows one on top of each other and you could use a little bit of chocolate to stick them together, then set aside to dry for a few minutes.
- Use a little of the icing pen to draw on a face and dots for buttons with milk chocolate.
- Use the liquorice to tie around the neck for the scarf.
- Add your snowman to a cookie with a little more icing or chocolate, then set aside to dry for a few minutes.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.