What you will need:
- Large Marshmallows
- Icing pen red or yellow
- Milk chocolate
- Cookies or biscuits (for the base)
- Liquorice for scarfs
- First make the marshmallow snowman.
- Stack the 3 marshmallows one on top of each other and you could use a little bit of chocolate to stick them together, then set aside to dry for a few minutes.
- Use a little of the icing pen to draw on a face and dots for buttons with milk chocolate.
- Use the liquorice to tie around the neck for the scarf.
- Add your snowman to a cookie with a little more icing or chocolate, then set aside to dry for a few minutes.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.