Jigsaw Piece Reindeer Ornament
Follow our guide on how to make a Jigsaw Piece Reindeer Ornament & you will have to perfect gift for a family member, or just something nice to hang on your Christmas Tree
You will need:
- Jigsaw pieces
- Paint: brown and white (or whatever colour you like)
- Red pom-poms
- Googly eyes
- Jingle bell (optional)
- Paint the jigsaw pieces in white and brown.
- Stick three jigsaw pieces together, one in the centre for the face and two on the sides as antlers.
- Glue on the pom-poms nose and google eyes.
- Tie a bell on an antler (optional).
- Glue a ribbon to the back to finish the ornament (you could glue magnets to the back and use them to hold Christmas card on your fridge).
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.