Christmas Tree Decoration with Colorful Fingerprints
A simple and beautiful Tree Decoration with Colorful Fingerprints to make for the Christmas. It is a sentimental ornament extremely easy to make with your Children and would be a nice gift for grandparents.
What you will need:
- Non-Toxic Craft Paints
- Colors- white, black, orange (on your choice)
- Paint Brushes
- Bulb style ornaments
- Ornament hangers
- Paper Towels
- Take the bulb of your choice.
- Paint your and your child’s index finger with white paint and press down on the bulb to create the body of the snowman.
- Do this with each finger until you have reached the number of snowmen you want on your bulb. Allow to dry completely.
- Use the craft paint and small brushes to create the face.
- Try adding hats, scarves, arms and other things to make them super cute.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.