Christmas Tree Decoration with Colorful Fingerprints
A simple and beautiful Tree Decoration with Colorful Fingerprints to make for the Christmas. It is a sentimental ornament extremely easy to make with your Children and would be a nice gift for grandparents.
What you will need:
- Non-Toxic Craft Paints
- Colors- white, black, orange (on your choice)
- Paint Brushes
- Bulb style ornaments
- Ornament hangers
- Paper Towels
- Take the bulb of your choice.
- Paint your and your child’s index finger with white paint and press down on the bulb to create the body of the snowman.
- Do this with each finger until you have reached the number of snowmen you want on your bulb. Allow to dry completely.
- Use the craft paint and small brushes to create the face.
- Try adding hats, scarves, arms and other things to make them super cute.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.