Christmas Snow Man
Creating a snowman is a great way of extending the learning about Christmas and the weather and its association with the festive period. Using alternative material to create art work. It will help to develop hand-eye coordination and concentration.
What you will need:
- Paper plates different sizes
- Pipe cleaners
- Paint and brushes
- Colored card
- Felt tip pens
- Stapler (adult use only)
- Using a small paper plate for the head and a slightly bigger one for the body.
- Staple the two plates together to create the head and body.
- Paint on color dots on the body for the button
- Paint on the snowman’s face paint an orange carrot for its nose.
- Using colored card cut out a hat and scarf as shown in the picture above.
- Draw or paint patterns on the hat and scarf and stick the on the snowman using glue.
- Finally make the snowman arms using a pip cleaner for each one and twisting it at the end to from the hand as shown in the picture above. Attach the arm to the snowman using glue.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.