Keep the kids busy in the run up to Christmas this year by helping them make these wonderful Christmas Ornaments.
What you will need:
- Cardboard or card stock or use of a paper plate
- Construction paper (green and red)
- Hole punch
- Red ribbon
- Scotch tape
- Start by cutting out a circle from your cardboard.
- Then fold it in half and easily cut out the center of the circle.
- Tear small pieces of green construction paper and glue them all over the wreath.
- Theo put the glue around his whole ornament first and then added his paper
- Once the wreath is fully covered, it’s time to add some red berries. Use your single hole punch to punch out some red circles from your red construction paper. Glue the tiny, red circles onto the wreath.
- Tie a bow using your red ribbon and glue it to the bottom of your ornament.
- Cut off another piece of the ribbon and tape it to the top of your ornament for hanging.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.