Baby Food Jar Snow Globes
Baby Food Jar Snow Globes are a simple and beautiful gift to make for Christmas. It’s also a great upcycle for all those cute little jars, to turn them into mini snow globes with a few household items. Baby Food Jar Snow Globes are easy to create and make a fantastic gift idea!
What you will need:
- Baby food jars
- Mini fake Santa or trees
- Goo Gone
- Glass & Bead glue or Epoxy
- Gold spray paint
- Distilled water
- Remove the labels off the jars and clean off the glue with Goo Gone.
- Spray paint the lids gold (or desired color).
- Put a little glue on both the inside of the lid and the bottom of the fake Santa or Tree. Allow to dry for 1-2 minutes.
- Press the tree onto the lid. Allow to dry for a few hours.
- Add about 1 teaspoon of glitter into the jar.
- Fill with distilled water and add 5 drops of Glycerin.
- Screw the lid (with the tree) onto the top and you have got yourself the cutest mini snow globe ever.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times</p
Browse other Arts and Crafts ideas from Nanny Options or keep up to date with us on Facebook.