3D Christmas Tree Craft
A simple and beautiful paper Christmas Tree craft to make for the Christmas season. This 3D Christmas tree craft is simple can be customized with different colors of paper and embellishments, so every child can create their own Christmas Tree craft.
What you will need:
- Colored card paper
- Star stickers
- Glue stick
- Decoration (star stickers, small poms, sequins, craft gems etc.)
- Begin by cutting your 3D Christmas tree craft template on 3 sheets of colored card paper. Cut out your six paper Christmas trees.
- Fold each of the six paper Christmas trees in half. Use a glue stick to add glue to one of the folded halves of a Christmas tree.
- Then attach another folded half onto the glue, aligning the pieces together. Continue gluing and adding the Christmas tree halves until all six are attached. Then add glue to the two ends and attach them together to finish forming the 3D Christmas tree.
- Finish your 3D Christmas tree craft by adding decorations around the different sections of the tree. Get creative with what you have at home; sequins, small poms, craft gems or stars stickers.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.